2023 Academic All-State Nomination Process
The Wisconsin Wrestling Coaches Association and Wisconsin Wrestling Online will again recognize student-athlete wrestlers for their high academic and wrestling achievement. To nominate a wrestling student-athlete, coaches must complete the online nomination form and submit proper materials. The criteria for submission are stated below along with the link to access the nomination form.
Criteria for Academic All-State Nomination:
- A minimum 3.5 grade point average (non-weighted) is required for nomination.
- Weighted grades must be adjusted to a 4.0 scale. Verification of the GPA is required. This includes grades inflated for AP and other advanced courses. All courses must be scored on a 4.0 scale.
- A nominee must be in good standing at school prior to the season and throughout the school year.
- All information must be completed for an application to be accepted.
- The deadline for submitting a nomination is Tuesday, March 28.
- Only the head wrestling coach or an administrator may nominate a wrestling student-athlete.
- Any wrestling student-athlete is eligible for nomination as long they meet the aforementioned criteria
Academic All-State Nomination Link:
For questions or inquires, contact Doug Forsythe at email@example.com and John Schimming at jSchimming@wwusd.org.