- The term of President involves a six-year commitment: two years as President Elect, two years as President and two years as Past President.
- District Representatives will serve a four-year term. District 5 and 6 in 2014, District 7 and 8 in 2015, District 1 and 2 in 2016, District 3 and 4 in 2017. The District elections cycle will repeat itself every four years.
- Appointed positions are indefinite, end upon resignation, or the Executive Committee dismisses the appointee.
Vacancy of Executive Offices If a member of the Executive Committee is unable to complete the assigned term for whatever circumstance, the President will appoint a replacement to finish the term.
Duties of the President
- Develop agendas and distribute to Committee members at least one week before meetings.
- Preside at all meetings of the Executive Committee as chief executive officer and shall have the power to appoint special committees and call special meetings.
- Act as the direct link to the WIAA regarding wrestling issues.
- Act as representative to WIAA's Coaches Advisory and 7% Committees as well as act as the representative of the WWCA to the National Federation and attend Federation meetings in the absence of a Wisconsin representative.
- Appoint or recommend representatives to the Coaches' Advisory and 7% Committees.
- Appoint a successor in the event of a vacancy on the Executive Committee for the remainder of that term.
Duties of the Past President
- Review the constitution and assist the President as an historical aide as needed.
- Assist the award's chairperson with the presentation and distribution of awards at the annual fall clinic.
- Empowered to attend national meetings and report to the executive committee.
- Transport, store, maintain, set up, and take down the portable hall of fame display at pertinent WWCA functions.
Duties of the Secretary
- Act as the chief corresponding officer responsible for all records and proceedings of the association.
- Take minutes of all meetings and will distribute such minutes to the Executive Committee members within two weeks of the meeting.
- Ensure agenda and minutes are posted to the web.
- Order and store WWCA stationary.
- Update and post to the web, the Executive Committee directory as needed.
Duties of the Treasurer
- Act as the chief financial officer responsible for the receipt and disbursement of funds as authorized by the Executive Committee.
- Collect annual dues from the membership
- Keep accurate and current membership records.
Duties of the District Representatives
- Represent coaches within their district by collecting and dispersing information and overseeing elections.
- Attend all WWCA meetings.
- Attend the Rules Interpretation Meeting within district to disseminate information to coaches and officials.
- Conduct official's clinics within the district.
- Conduct wrestling clinics within the district.
- Provide media with information relative to big dual matches or tournaments within the district.
- Assist in the review of tournament site evaluations.
- Mentor new coaches within their district by providing a mentor package.
- Adhere to the timetable set by the president so that business of the WWCA conducts effectively.
- Upon vacating the position, find a replacement that will be as good as you were.