- In order to participate in the voting process, you must be a member of the WWCA.
- As a WWCA member, you will need to register and give a username and password which you can use to log in to the website.
- The 'log In' link is at the top of your screen towards the upper left hand corner.
- If you don't know your username/password you can click 'Forgot Password' at the top of the screen, and the username and password associated with your email address will be sent to that address.
- To see all upcoming positions and the nomination/voting windows, click 'Elections'->'Positions' in the left menu.
- To make nominations during the nomination periods click 'Elections'->'Nominations'.
- When you make a nomination, you will need to make comments and reasons for the nomination. These comments will be placed on the ballot, so please take advantage of this option.
- To vote during the voting periods click 'Elections'->'Vote'
- As soon as the voting period has ended, you will be able to see the results of the voting process by clicking 'Elections'->'Results of Voting' in the left menu.
- Remember, in order to participate in any of this stuff, you must be signed in as a WWCA member.